Ilok is home to the largest Slovak population in Croatia by demographics, just as Vojvodina is to Serbia. Nestled in this small city is a Lutheran Church which has stood for hundreds of years, and we’ve recently begun to see the effects of centuries of crumbling take their toll. That, and lightning having struck the tower. With our help, they have begun to rebuild; slowly but surely.
Recent Synod News
- A Word from the Bishop May 22, 2021
- An Easter Message from Bishop Kucharek April 1, 2021
- Exercising Patience as we Begin another Lent in Pandemic February 14, 2021
- Christmas in spite of a Pandemic December 20, 2020
- Notice of Email Scam December 11, 2020
- Psalm 91:9-169Because you have made the LORD your refuge, the Most High your dwelling place, 10no evil shall befall you, no scourge come near your tent. 11For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways. 12On their hands they will bear you up, so that you will not dash your […]