Ilok is home to the largest Slovak population in Croatia by demographics, just as Vojvodina is to Serbia. Nestled in this small city is a Lutheran Church which has stood for hundreds of years, and we’ve recently begun to see the effects of centuries of crumbling take their toll. That, and lightning having struck the tower. With our help, they have begun to rebuild; slowly but surely.
Recent Synod News
- A Word from the Bishop July 11, 2020
- A Pentecost Message from Bishop Kucharek May 28, 2020
- Christ is Risen! He is Risen Indeed! Alleluia! April 12, 2020
- A Message for Holy Week from the Bishop April 4, 2020
- A Spiritual Message for the Season from Bishop Kucharek March 28, 2020
- Psalm 119:33-40Matthew, Apostle and Evangelist33Teach me, O LORD, the way of your statutes, and I will observe it to the end. 34Give me understanding, that I may keep your law and observe it with my whole heart. 35Lead me in the path of your commandments, for I delight in it. 36Turn my heart to your decrees, […]