Software and other electronic resources are in great need at the seminary, as they are an integral part of keeping up with the needs of the students and faculty of today. These are resources in continuous need, due to the fast-aging nature of technologies.
Recent Synod News
- Pentecost Message: “We are a New Creation” June 4, 2022
- Muskegon Welcomes New Pastor May 7, 2022
- Rev. Kenneth Michnay Remembered April 30, 2022
- Evangelical Lutheran Church in America Observes 35th Anniversary April 29, 2022
- Christ is risen! He is risen indeed! Alleluia! April 16, 2022
- Acts 19:28-4128When they heard this, they were enraged and shouted, "Great is Artemis of the Ephesians!" 29The city was filled with the confusion; and people rushed together to the theater, dragging with them Gaius and Aristarchus, Macedonians who were Paul's travel companions. 30Paul wished to go into the crowd, but the disciples would not let him; […]