In order to provide many resources for the scholarly work of seminarians in Bratislava, many theological texts must first be translated into Slovak. Much like Luther’s work in translating biblical texts into German for the German people, this provides greater availability of information and knowledge that can be used in the studies of these seminarians.
Recent Synod News
- A Message for Holy Week from the Bishop April 4, 2020
- A Spiritual Message for the Season from Bishop Kucharek March 28, 2020
- Our COVID-19 Updates March 14, 2020
- Synod Mission Group To Host Tour to Central Europe February 19, 2020
- Get 2020 Off to a Great Start January 19, 2020
- John 13:1-17, 31b-35Maundy Thursday1Now before the festival of the Passover, Jesus knew that his hour had come to depart from this world and go to the Father. Having loved his own who were in the world, he loved them to the end. 2The devil had already put it into the heart of Judas son of Simon Iscariot […]
Join our email list to receive the latest synod news and updates.