In order to provide many resources for the scholarly work of seminarians in Bratislava, many theological texts must first be translated into Slovak. Much like Luther’s work in translating biblical texts into German for the German people, this provides greater availability of information and knowledge that can be used in the studies of these seminarians.
Recent Synod News
- 2022 Churchwide Assembly Highlights September 19, 2022
- Ukraine Support Updates August 22, 2022
- Slovak Lutheran Church in Serbia Observes Centennial July 24, 2022
- Pentecost Message: “We are a New Creation” June 4, 2022
- Muskegon Welcomes New Pastor May 7, 2022
- Daniel 10:10-14; 12:1-3Michael and All Angels10:10But then a hand touched me and roused me to my hands and knees. 11He said to me, "Daniel, greatly beloved, pay attention to the words that I am going to speak to you. Stand on your feet, for I have now been sent to you." So while he was speaking this […]