In order to provide many resources for the scholarly work of seminarians in Bratislava, many theological texts must first be translated into Slovak. Much like Luther’s work in translating biblical texts into German for the German people, this provides greater availability of information and knowledge that can be used in the studies of these seminarians.
Recent Synod News
- A Word from the Bishop May 22, 2021
- An Easter Message from Bishop Kucharek April 1, 2021
- Exercising Patience as we Begin another Lent in Pandemic February 14, 2021
- Christmas in spite of a Pandemic December 20, 2020
- Notice of Email Scam December 11, 2020
- Philippians 1:3-11Second Sunday of Advent3I thank my God every time I remember you, 4constantly praying with joy in every one of my prayers for all of you, 5because of your sharing in the gospel from the first day until now. 6I am confident of this, that the one who began a good work among you will […]