In order to provide many resources for the scholarly work of seminarians in Bratislava, many theological texts must first be translated into Slovak. Much like Luther’s work in translating biblical texts into German for the German people, this provides greater availability of information and knowledge that can be used in the studies of these seminarians.
Recent Synod News
- A Word from the Bishop July 11, 2020
- A Pentecost Message from Bishop Kucharek May 28, 2020
- Christ is Risen! He is Risen Indeed! Alleluia! April 12, 2020
- A Message for Holy Week from the Bishop April 4, 2020
- A Spiritual Message for the Season from Bishop Kucharek March 28, 2020
- Romans 1:8-158First, I thank my God through Jesus Christ for all of you, because your faith is proclaimed throughout the world. 9For God, whom I serve with my spirit by announcing the gospel of his Son, is my witness that without ceasing I remember you always in my prayers, 10asking that by God's will I may […]