In order to provide many resources for the scholarly work of seminarians in Bratislava, many theological texts must first be translated into Slovak. Much like Luther’s work in translating biblical texts into German for the German people, this provides greater availability of information and knowledge that can be used in the studies of these seminarians.
Recent Synod News
- Muskegon Welcomes New Pastor May 7, 2022
- Rev. Kenneth Michnay Remembered April 30, 2022
- Evangelical Lutheran Church in America Observes 35th Anniversary April 29, 2022
- Christ is risen! He is risen indeed! Alleluia! April 16, 2022
- Prayers and Offerings to Aid Ukrainian Refugees March 6, 2022