In order to provide many resources for the scholarly work of seminarians in Bratislava, many theological texts must first be translated into Slovak. Much like Luther’s work in translating biblical texts into German for the German people, this provides greater availability of information and knowledge that can be used in the studies of these seminarians.
Recent Synod News
- A Word from the Bishop May 22, 2021
- An Easter Message from Bishop Kucharek April 1, 2021
- Exercising Patience as we Begin another Lent in Pandemic February 14, 2021
- Christmas in spite of a Pandemic December 20, 2020
- Notice of Email Scam December 11, 2020
- Isaiah 55:1-91Ho, everyone who thirsts, come to the waters; and you that have no money, come, buy and eat! Come, buy wine and milk without money and without price. 2Why do you spend your money for that which is not bread, and your labor for that which does not satisfy? Listen carefully to me, and eat […]