The people of Krpelany in Slovakia have always wanted a church of their own. Their congregation had met in homes for years until they invested in their faith and the future of their community by purchasing an abandoned preschool facility and beginning construction to convert it into a church building.
Recent Synod News
- Exercising Patience as we Begin another Lent in Pandemic February 14, 2021
- Christmas in spite of a Pandemic December 20, 2020
- Notice of Email Scam December 11, 2020
- The Reverend Kenneth T. Michnay Dies at 79 December 9, 2020
- Hope in the Midst of Uncertainty October 8, 2020
- John 12:36-4336While you have the light, believe in the light, so that you may become children of light."After Jesus had said this, he departed and hid from them. 37Although he had performed so many signs in their presence, they did not believe in him. 38This was to fulfill the word spoken by the prophet Isaiah: "Lord, […]