The people of Krpelany in Slovakia have always wanted a church of their own. Their congregation had met in homes for years until they invested in their faith and the future of their community by purchasing an abandoned preschool facility and beginning construction to convert it into a church building.
Recent Synod News
- A Message for Holy Week from the Bishop April 4, 2020
- A Spiritual Message for the Season from Bishop Kucharek March 28, 2020
- Our COVID-19 Updates March 14, 2020
- Synod Mission Group To Host Tour to Central Europe February 19, 2020
- Get 2020 Off to a Great Start January 19, 2020
- John 13:1-17, 31b-35Maundy Thursday1Now before the festival of the Passover, Jesus knew that his hour had come to depart from this world and go to the Father. Having loved his own who were in the world, he loved them to the end. 2The devil had already put it into the heart of Judas son of Simon Iscariot […]
Join our email list to receive the latest synod news and updates.