The people of Krpelany in Slovakia have always wanted a church of their own. Their congregation had met in homes for years until they invested in their faith and the future of their community by purchasing an abandoned preschool facility and beginning construction to convert it into a church building.
Recent Synod News
- + Christmas Blessings + December 25, 2021
- The Light that Overcomes Darkness December 20, 2021
- A Word from the Bishop May 22, 2021
- An Easter Message from Bishop Kucharek April 1, 2021
- Exercising Patience as we Begin another Lent in Pandemic February 14, 2021
- Psalm 1451I will extol you, my God and King, and bless your name forever and ever. 2Every day I will bless you, and praise your name forever and ever. 3Great is the LORD, and greatly to be praised; his greatness is unsearchable. 4One generation shall laud your works to another, and shall declare your mighty acts. […]