The people of Krpelany in Slovakia have always wanted a church of their own. Their congregation had met in homes for years until they invested in their faith and the future of their community by purchasing an abandoned preschool facility and beginning construction to convert it into a church building.
Recent Synod News
- Pentecost Message: “We are a New Creation” June 4, 2022
- Muskegon Welcomes New Pastor May 7, 2022
- Rev. Kenneth Michnay Remembered April 30, 2022
- Evangelical Lutheran Church in America Observes 35th Anniversary April 29, 2022
- Christ is risen! He is risen indeed! Alleluia! April 16, 2022
- Acts 19:28-4128When they heard this, they were enraged and shouted, "Great is Artemis of the Ephesians!" 29The city was filled with the confusion; and people rushed together to the theater, dragging with them Gaius and Aristarchus, Macedonians who were Paul's travel companions. 30Paul wished to go into the crowd, but the disciples would not let him; […]