The countryside of Slovakia and much of Eastern Europe is adorned with beautiful articular wooden churches that had been constructed under severe restriction; no nails, no foundation, not facing the main road, and must be completed in one year or less. These buildings have stood the test of time… Hundreds of years even. And we’ve been working to restore and maintain them.
Recent Synod News
- Muskegon Welcomes New Pastor May 7, 2022
- Rev. Kenneth Michnay Remembered April 30, 2022
- Evangelical Lutheran Church in America Observes 35th Anniversary April 29, 2022
- Christ is risen! He is risen indeed! Alleluia! April 16, 2022
- Prayers and Offerings to Aid Ukrainian Refugees March 6, 2022