The countryside of Slovakia and much of Eastern Europe is adorned with beautiful articular wooden churches that had been constructed under severe restriction; no nails, no foundation, not facing the main road, and must be completed in one year or less. These buildings have stood the test of time… Hundreds of years even. And we’ve been working to restore and maintain them.
Recent Synod News
- A Word from the Bishop July 11, 2020
- A Pentecost Message from Bishop Kucharek May 28, 2020
- Christ is Risen! He is Risen Indeed! Alleluia! April 12, 2020
- A Message for Holy Week from the Bishop April 4, 2020
- A Spiritual Message for the Season from Bishop Kucharek March 28, 2020
- Psalm 119:33-40Matthew, Apostle and Evangelist33Teach me, O LORD, the way of your statutes, and I will observe it to the end. 34Give me understanding, that I may keep your law and observe it with my whole heart. 35Lead me in the path of your commandments, for I delight in it. 36Turn my heart to your decrees, […]