The countryside of Slovakia and much of Eastern Europe is adorned with beautiful articular wooden churches that had been constructed under severe restriction; no nails, no foundation, not facing the main road, and must be completed in one year or less. These buildings have stood the test of time… Hundreds of years even. And we’ve been working to restore and maintain them.
Recent Synod News
- A Word from the Bishop May 22, 2021
- An Easter Message from Bishop Kucharek April 1, 2021
- Exercising Patience as we Begin another Lent in Pandemic February 14, 2021
- Christmas in spite of a Pandemic December 20, 2020
- Notice of Email Scam December 11, 2020
- Philippians 1:3-11Second Sunday of Advent3I thank my God every time I remember you, 4constantly praying with joy in every one of my prayers for all of you, 5because of your sharing in the gospel from the first day until now. 6I am confident of this, that the one who began a good work among you will […]