The countryside of Slovakia and much of Eastern Europe is adorned with beautiful articular wooden churches that had been constructed under severe restriction; no nails, no foundation, not facing the main road, and must be completed in one year or less. These buildings have stood the test of time… Hundreds of years even. And we’ve been working to restore and maintain them.
Recent Synod News
- An Easter Message from Bishop Kucharek April 1, 2021
- Exercising Patience as we Begin another Lent in Pandemic February 14, 2021
- Christmas in spite of a Pandemic December 20, 2020
- Notice of Email Scam December 11, 2020
- The Reverend Kenneth T. Michnay Dies at 79 December 9, 2020
- Deuteronomy 11:18-218You shall put these words of mine in your heart and soul, and you shall bind them as a sign on your hand, and fix them as an emblem on your forehead. 19Teach them to your children, talking about them when you are at home and when you are away, when you lie down and […]