We have produced copies of scripture in the Romani language, bridging a language gap that has prevented the Romani people from engaging in Christian Education. This was the first step in a continuing ministry to the Romani people, who heavily populate much of Eastern Europe, and we continue to Proclaim the Love of Christ to them to this day.
Recent Synod News
- A Word from the Bishop July 11, 2020
- A Pentecost Message from Bishop Kucharek May 28, 2020
- Christ is Risen! He is Risen Indeed! Alleluia! April 12, 2020
- A Message for Holy Week from the Bishop April 4, 2020
- A Spiritual Message for the Season from Bishop Kucharek March 28, 2020
- Psalm 119:33-40Matthew, Apostle and Evangelist33Teach me, O LORD, the way of your statutes, and I will observe it to the end. 34Give me understanding, that I may keep your law and observe it with my whole heart. 35Lead me in the path of your commandments, for I delight in it. 36Turn my heart to your decrees, […]