We have produced copies of scripture in the Romani language, bridging a language gap that has prevented the Romani people from engaging in Christian Education. This was the first step in a continuing ministry to the Romani people, who heavily populate much of Eastern Europe, and we continue to Proclaim the Love of Christ to them to this day.
Recent Synod News
- Exercising Patience as we Begin another Lent in Pandemic February 14, 2021
- Christmas in spite of a Pandemic December 20, 2020
- Notice of Email Scam December 11, 2020
- The Reverend Kenneth T. Michnay Dies at 79 December 9, 2020
- Hope in the Midst of Uncertainty October 8, 2020
- Hebrews 1:8-128But of the Son he says, "Your throne, O God, is forever and ever, and the righteous scepter is the scepter of your kingdom. 9You have loved righteousness and hated wickedness; therefore God, your God, has anointed you with the oil of gladness beyond your companions."10And, "In the beginning, Lord, you founded the earth, and […]