We have produced copies of scripture in the Romani language, bridging a language gap that has prevented the Romani people from engaging in Christian Education. This was the first step in a continuing ministry to the Romani people, who heavily populate much of Eastern Europe, and we continue to Proclaim the Love of Christ to them to this day.
Recent Synod News
- A Word from the Bishop May 22, 2021
- An Easter Message from Bishop Kucharek April 1, 2021
- Exercising Patience as we Begin another Lent in Pandemic February 14, 2021
- Christmas in spite of a Pandemic December 20, 2020
- Notice of Email Scam December 11, 2020
- Philippians 1:3-11Second Sunday of Advent3I thank my God every time I remember you, 4constantly praying with joy in every one of my prayers for all of you, 5because of your sharing in the gospel from the first day until now. 6I am confident of this, that the one who began a good work among you will […]