We have produced copies of scripture in the Romani language, bridging a language gap that has prevented the Romani people from engaging in Christian Education. This was the first step in a continuing ministry to the Romani people, who heavily populate much of Eastern Europe, and we continue to Proclaim the Love of Christ to them to this day.
Recent Synod News
- An Easter Message from Bishop Kucharek April 1, 2021
- Exercising Patience as we Begin another Lent in Pandemic February 14, 2021
- Christmas in spite of a Pandemic December 20, 2020
- Notice of Email Scam December 11, 2020
- The Reverend Kenneth T. Michnay Dies at 79 December 9, 2020
- Deuteronomy 11:18-218You shall put these words of mine in your heart and soul, and you shall bind them as a sign on your hand, and fix them as an emblem on your forehead. 19Teach them to your children, talking about them when you are at home and when you are away, when you lie down and […]