We have produced copies of scripture in the Romani language, bridging a language gap that has prevented the Romani people from engaging in Christian Education. This was the first step in a continuing ministry to the Romani people, who heavily populate much of Eastern Europe, and we continue to Proclaim the Love of Christ to them to this day.
Recent Synod News
- A Word from the Bishop May 22, 2021
- An Easter Message from Bishop Kucharek April 1, 2021
- Exercising Patience as we Begin another Lent in Pandemic February 14, 2021
- Christmas in spite of a Pandemic December 20, 2020
- Notice of Email Scam December 11, 2020
- Isaiah 55:1-91Ho, everyone who thirsts, come to the waters; and you that have no money, come, buy and eat! Come, buy wine and milk without money and without price. 2Why do you spend your money for that which is not bread, and your labor for that which does not satisfy? Listen carefully to me, and eat […]