At the Seminary in Bratislava, meal plans are not a regular part of student fees and are an added cost that many students can’t afford. Subsidizing them makes meals more accessible to all students at the school, and ensures they have the nutritional support they need to manage their studies and continue to do God’s work.
Recent Synod News
- A Pentecost Message from Bishop Kucharek May 28, 2020
- Christ is Risen! He is Risen Indeed! Alleluia! April 12, 2020
- A Message for Holy Week from the Bishop April 4, 2020
- A Spiritual Message for the Season from Bishop Kucharek March 28, 2020
- Our COVID-19 Updates March 14, 2020
- Judges 6:36-40Thomas, Apostle36Then Gideon said to God, "In order to see whether you will deliver Israel by my hand, as you have said, 37I am going to lay a fleece of wool on the threshing floor; if there is dew on the fleece alone, and it is dry on all the ground, then I shall know […]