At the Seminary in Bratislava, meal plans are not a regular part of student fees and are an added cost that many students can’t afford. Subsidizing them makes meals more accessible to all students at the school, and ensures they have the nutritional support they need to manage their studies and continue to do God’s work.
Recent Synod News
- An Easter Message from Bishop Kucharek April 1, 2021
- Exercising Patience as we Begin another Lent in Pandemic February 14, 2021
- Christmas in spite of a Pandemic December 20, 2020
- Notice of Email Scam December 11, 2020
- The Reverend Kenneth T. Michnay Dies at 79 December 9, 2020
- Deuteronomy 11:18-218You shall put these words of mine in your heart and soul, and you shall bind them as a sign on your hand, and fix them as an emblem on your forehead. 19Teach them to your children, talking about them when you are at home and when you are away, when you lie down and […]