At the Seminary in Bratislava, meal plans are not a regular part of student fees and are an added cost that many students can’t afford. Subsidizing them makes meals more accessible to all students at the school, and ensures they have the nutritional support they need to manage their studies and continue to do God’s work.
Recent Synod News
- A Word from the Bishop May 22, 2021
- An Easter Message from Bishop Kucharek April 1, 2021
- Exercising Patience as we Begin another Lent in Pandemic February 14, 2021
- Christmas in spite of a Pandemic December 20, 2020
- Notice of Email Scam December 11, 2020
- Psalm 91:9-169Because you have made the LORD your refuge, the Most High your dwelling place, 10no evil shall befall you, no scourge come near your tent. 11For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways. 12On their hands they will bear you up, so that you will not dash your […]