At the Seminary in Bratislava, meal plans are not a regular part of student fees and are an added cost that many students can’t afford. Subsidizing them makes meals more accessible to all students at the school, and ensures they have the nutritional support they need to manage their studies and continue to do God’s work.
Recent Synod News
- A Message for Holy Week from the Bishop April 4, 2020
- A Spiritual Message for the Season from Bishop Kucharek March 28, 2020
- Our COVID-19 Updates March 14, 2020
- Synod Mission Group To Host Tour to Central Europe February 19, 2020
- Get 2020 Off to a Great Start January 19, 2020
- John 13:1-17, 31b-35Maundy Thursday1Now before the festival of the Passover, Jesus knew that his hour had come to depart from this world and go to the Father. Having loved his own who were in the world, he loved them to the end. 2The devil had already put it into the heart of Judas son of Simon Iscariot […]
Join our email list to receive the latest synod news and updates.