At the Seminary in Bratislava, meal plans are not a regular part of student fees and are an added cost that many students can’t afford. Subsidizing them makes meals more accessible to all students at the school, and ensures they have the nutritional support they need to manage their studies and continue to do God’s work.
Recent Synod News
- The Rev. John J. Keiter enters Eternal Rest at 80 August 31, 2023
- Nativity Church in Windsor Celebrates Double Anniversary August 31, 2023
- Meet our Immersion Program Participants July 4, 2023
- An Easter Message from Bishop Kucharek April 8, 2023
- Synod Visits our Companions in Serbia April 1, 2023
- Mark 11:20-2520In the morning as they passed by, they saw the fig tree withered away to its roots. 21Then Peter remembered and said to him, "Rabbi, look! The fig tree that you cursed has withered." 22Jesus answered them, "Have faith in God. 23Truly I tell you, if you say to this mountain, 'Be taken up and […]