At the Seminary in Bratislava, meal plans are not a regular part of student fees and are an added cost that many students can’t afford. Subsidizing them makes meals more accessible to all students at the school, and ensures they have the nutritional support they need to manage their studies and continue to do God’s work.
Recent Synod News
- Pentecost Message: “We are a New Creation” June 4, 2022
- Muskegon Welcomes New Pastor May 7, 2022
- Rev. Kenneth Michnay Remembered April 30, 2022
- Evangelical Lutheran Church in America Observes 35th Anniversary April 29, 2022
- Christ is risen! He is risen indeed! Alleluia! April 16, 2022
- Acts 19:28-4128When they heard this, they were enraged and shouted, "Great is Artemis of the Ephesians!" 29The city was filled with the confusion; and people rushed together to the theater, dragging with them Gaius and Aristarchus, Macedonians who were Paul's travel companions. 30Paul wished to go into the crowd, but the disciples would not let him; […]